I'm thinking of you this morning and praying for you as I do often. You are 8 months old today. I am sorry that I am not there to hold you and care for you, I promise I will be soon. I'm sorry for all you have had to experience and all you have lost in your short time on this earth so far. I am so looking forward to starting our lives together, we are all so excited for you to come home. You should be receiving our photo album soon and your caretakers will start to talk to you about us. I know you are too young to understand what is going on, but please know that our hearts are already so filled with love for you. You have already become such a part of our family. Can't wait to meet you, I know it won't come soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment